Friday 24 October 2008

Enjoying The Fruits of Freedom

Well, my cruise is coming to an end, we dock in Ft Lauderdale tomorrow morning. I have been to the Bahamas, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, all of which were great. I watched a carnival in The Bahamas, went swimming with dolphins and climbed a waterfall in Jamaica, and relaxed on a beach in Grand Cayman. The rest of the time I have been relaxing and pampering myself, eating food or enjoying the entertainment on board ship.
Just about everyone can enjoy an environment or calm relaxation with the choices of activities there are here. The great thing is that I am building many happy memories.

At the end of your life you will not remember everything in you have done, only the special moments and special events. Well I have been building some great memories.

My advice to you is simple, don't wait until you are too old to enjoy it, take the steps you need to build the memories and take the trips you want - NOW!

For as long as you let money be an obstacle instead of a tool to your enjoyment of life you can never truly be free. Remember there is more money in the world than you could ever imagine, and it is only a simple decision away from you, but you know that already.

Time cannot be reclaimed, opportunities once missed cannot be taken. And it is a good thing to wonder where you life is going and what your are aiming for.

I am committed to enjoying my life and make it an immensely happy and abundant one. No matter which opportunity you choose, make sure it is one that can take you where you want to go NOW, not years from now. I made that mistake for many years, I built a business, always saying that soon it will be right to reap the rewards and enjoy the fruits of my labours, but that day did not come.

In the end I closed my business in order to set myself free, what do you need to do to set yourself free?

life is truly wonderful, when you take the time to enjoy it. You already know the importance of financial freedom and at some level you are ready to take the steps necessary to set yourself free now.

I am really looking forward to getting home now, to see my children and my girlfriend. My energy is high and I have so much to tell them. I look forward to chatting with you again soon.

All the Best,
Chris
http://www.IDeserveMoneyNow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment