Thursday 24 July 2008

The Daily Grind

So here I am enjoying the wonderful weather, not having to think about work any more. You know, after 21 years with the same company, staying home and not having to work any more is something I am really finding very strange.

It is s different to having to get out of bed in the morning and going to work, now I wake up when I feel like it and do as I please.

The amazing thing is that I am just as busy now as I was before, just now I am working on projects for fun instead of necessity. Several of my friends have approached me with ideas for things we can work on together, so I really cannot get board at the moment, and I am sure that I have so many ideas running through my head that I will certainly find that I will always fill my days and remain as busy in the future as I always have been, the real difference is that I am now doing it for pleasure.

The real thing about freedom is choice, the freedom to choose how you spend your days and the freedom to decide when you want to work or if you want to work. What I have done is chosen to do activities I enjoy and the allow me to receive money on virtual autopilot.

Enough for now, enjoy your day.
Chris
http://www.itis2easy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment