Tuesday 29 July 2008

Making a Life

Once upon a time ….

…. I asked myself a question.

A question I did not like the answer to.

When life throws you a bum steer, what can seam like a disaster can end up in a better life. It is all about the decisions you make to take yourself forward.

I went through a very painful divorce and found myself a single parent, with no idea what I was supposed to be doing.

You see, I had done everything I thought a good husband and father was supposed to do, and I thought I had done a good job, but I still ended up divorced raising two kids alone. So I then found myself completely re-evaluating what I was doing and why I was doing it.

I knew I had to change my life to be a better father and to give my children the time they needed. It took me some time to really sort myself out, but in the end I found the way to be able to stay home and be there for my children when they really needed me.

That is what this video is all about.

How I came to the choice of staying home and using the power of the Internet to allow me to provide for my family.

Enjoy the video.
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment