Monday 21 July 2008

Starting a new life

You know when I finally decided that it was time to start a new life and to let go of my business, it was not an easy choice to make.
Immediately I had a company in German suggest that I set up a new company doing what I had been doing before and that I could earn a lot of money. At first the money worries I had made me think "this is great, I know this business and I can sort out my finances" but then I realised I was taking the easy option and that this is not what I really want to do.

I want to enjoy my life and to be free. So I decided the truth of life is that, the easy option can often result in slavery to your past.
If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got!

BUT, to change my ditrection in life requires a leap of faith. Faith far beyond what I have had in the past. A belief in the unseen that I have never had before, and a belief in myself that I lost when I got divorced. I knew it was time to start a new life.

So I set my life on a new course, one that has lead me to a new way of thinking and one that has allowed me to find a level of peace and freedom I never new before.
I found a system that has allowed this freedom to create a life that I could not imaging a few years ago. I am very grateful to being introduced to http://www.itis2easy.com/

Thank you Graeme.

No comments:

Post a Comment