Wednesday 24 September 2008

Surviving the Credit Crash

Benefiting from the Global Meltdown
I believe that events like the collapse of Lehman Brothers and the other major banking and insurance institutions are just the beginning. It is clear that the underlying confidence in the finance and banking system that is the cornerstone of a prosperous society has been deeply shaken and will take several years to fully recover.
The knock on effect of banks stopping lending is that many businesses have trouble managing the inevitable cash flow crisis. This means that they have to cut costs and in turn this results in a slowdown in the economy. As the economy slows, some businesses loose orders and then fail, resulting in a deepening of the slowdown.
As businesses start to fail, the banks then become more cautious and the situation just gets worse.

As a result of the credit crunch my business of 11 years when into liquidation in July and it had a major impact on me as I was left carrying the can for about half a million pounds of debt that I was responsible for.

Luckily I was introduced to an online opportunity that has allowed me to replace my income as the owner of an I.T. company and then some, but it will still take a long time to clear the backlog.

But I am not the only person to find themselves out of work with large amounts of debts to clear; there are thousands of people from all kinds of businesses that have suddenly experienced similar problems.

I am sure that online and work from home businesses and other opportunities will see a major increase in the coming months and will grow steadily for several years to come, because people no longer want their lives to be at the mercy of a boss or business that they have not control over. Increasingly people want to take control of there own lives and money, chart their own destiny and become truly free.

Now I have no one telling me what to do, I work or otherwise based on what I want to do. I no longer have to work to anyone’s time table but the one I set for myself.
Having spent the last 9 days in the South of France enjoying a relaxing time, I have had the ability to realise just how luck I really am now that my business is gone. I can now go away whenever I choose, I can work or not as I choose and yet money continues to come to me anyway.

Life really is wonderful
Chris
http://www.itis2easy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment