Saturday 20 September 2008

Enjoying the sun and thinking of you.

Well I thought I would post a quick update of where I am and what I am up to.

I am in France right now on holiday enjoying the wonderful weather and food. The South of France is truly wonderful and it is very different from other European destinations.

Whilst it is cheaper to travel to countries like Spain, Italy, Greece and others, the unique nature of France makes it a special place to visit. Some say the French are rude and the service is bad, but I have found the opposite to be true, as I have been enjoying a wonderful reception from everyone I have met.

It is hard to describe the difference I feel from the desperate financial situation I was in just a couple of months ago; in fact you can read about that on my last blog post at http://tlcriches.blogspot.com/2008/09/life-changing-experience.html. I posted that article because so many people wanted to know my story and where I had come from.

Now my life is very different both financially and emotionally. This month alone I have received £4000 in less that 20 days and I have been away for a lot of it. So I am now so much calmer, more relaxed and positive about the future. It is my aim to increase the amount I receive to over £5000 per week by Christmas so watch this space as it is a goal that I know I can achieve (mainly because others have done it before me).

If you are the type of person that wants to change your life then I look forward to helping you become financially free very quickly.

Regards
Chris
http://www.itis2easy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment